Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wunderground

I did my wunderground activity on Nantucket Massachusetts, I accidentally got bumped back to April 8th instead of May 8th so the temps are a little cooler than now.  I thought it would have rained more there than it did in April.  I found that the humidity fluctuates throughout the years and it tends to be very high.  The wind stays pretty steady at about 10-15 mph and the temperature in early April is pretty cool and with the humidity it may make it cold.  I would love to visit this place in July when it’s hot and swim in the cool ocean and experience what it would be like to live in Nantucket when it’s warm.  I get enough of the cold out here so I would like it to be warm when I go out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home